Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I am sorry I haven't posted in a long time, life is throwing me a few curve balls right now, but I know everything will work out how it is meant to. I think of the many things in my life for which I am grateful so I can project the positives into the universe; You get back what you put in. If you are a regular reader, or if this is your first time, please be aware of the energy you are sending out. Take care of yourselves, and love each other. Do your daily positive affirmations. If you can't think of any, Louise Hay has some awesome affirmations, one of which is: I have the power to create all that I wish with my mind and my thoughts. All is well.
 Another: Everything is working out for my highest good. Out of this situation only good will come. All is well.
 Say these as many times per day as you need to, and you should see some positive changes in your life. I am also sharing a few videos. All make me feel good, the first one is meant to raise your vibrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment